Darnycand replied

293 weeks ago

Download The Raid 2 Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Only a short time after the first raid, Rama goes undercover with the thugs of Jakarta and plans to bring down the syndicate and uncover the corruption within his police force.
He thought it was over. After fighting his way out of a building filled with gangsters and madmen - a fight that left the bodies of police and gangsters alike piled in the halls - rookie Jakarta cop Rama thought it was done and he could resume a normal life. He couldn't have been more wrong. Formidable though they may have been, Rama's opponents in that fateful building were nothing more than small fish swimming in a pond much larger than he ever dreamed possible. And his triumph over the small fry has attracted the attention of the predators farther up the food chain. His family at risk, Rama has only one choice to protect his infant son and wife: He must go undercover to enter the criminal underworld himself and climb through the hierarchy of competing forces until it leads him to the corrupt politicians and police pulling the strings at the top of the heap. And so Rama begins a new odyssey of violence, a journey that will force him to set aside his own life and history and take on a new identity as the violent offender "Yuda." In prison he must gain the confidence of Uco - the son of a prominent gang kingpin - to join the gang himself, laying his own life on the line in a desperate all-or-nothing gambit to bring the whole rotten enterprise to an end.
Just like the first film this sequel is outstanding and definitely deserves acclaim it is being given. Although maybe not as good as the first, its still gritty and gory and truly brilliant.<br/><br/>There are a few criticisms of this film, but only in comparison to the first &#39;Raid&#39;. I think this film is less focused on the brutality and the action and more focused on relationships between father and son and also the struggle of being undercover, this film would be better suited being compared to a Hollywood action film like Die Hard, but the first concentrates on making the storyline purely on the basis of the action, very similar to the style of Hard Boiled. However you can&#39;t take anything away from this sequel its still has incredible visuals and very real action scenes which will make you cringe (And the baseball bat guy is just so cool).<br/><br/>This film will have you cringing and wanting more violence (especially the face to fryer scene). One of the best films of 2014 and it will take a lot to beat, outstanding action sequences filled with gritty performances.
The first two action scenes are terrific in The Raid 2. <br/><br/>However, eventually they go onto 1 vs Many where the people fighting the one go at the one person 1 at a time. This is highly unrealistic. You&#39;ll see that people are running towards the hero fighting one person in one shot. Then by the time the hero is done with one person, the people running towards the hero still haven&#39;t reached him all at once, but instead just one person reaches him.<br/><br/>The last couple of fight scenes are more interesting when the hero takes on the bad guy&#39;s guard dogs. Yet, the hero gets so injured it makes no sense how he could withstand fighting anymore as he progresses to each one. <br/><br/>There is actually one fight scene in the movie where the hero fights a guy for like 30 seconds and only a few hits knocks the hero out. This is the most realistic fight scene in the movie! Why they couldn&#39;t have all the action scenes be like this, I don&#39;t know.<br/><br/>Anyways, let&#39;s talk about the violence. This is the sickest, most unnecessarily violent film I&#39;ve ever seen. In one scene, the villain cuts the throat of four different people all while having a casual conversation showing at least two of people getting their throat sliced without cutting. It&#39;s just deplorable that they show this level of graphic violence. There&#39;s also a scene where a character blows the face off of another character with a shotgun. It would be one thing for have him do it, but to show it uncut is just disgusting.<br/><br/>I don&#39;t ever plan on seeing this movie again just because of the violence. I&#39;d show it to my brothers who are martial arts fans, but I think they wouldn&#39;t be able to handle the violence.
It’s hard to shake a nagging feeling of more is less; with its convoluted plot mechanics clearly cribbed from past thriller templates, the film never quite generates or sustains its predecessor’s pure sense of menace.
No. While the first film has two score versions (the original Indonesian by Aria Prayogi and Fajar Yuskemal and the international release by Mike Shinoda and Joseph Trapanese), The Raid 2 will only have one version by Joseph Trapanese, Aria Prayogi, and Fajar Yuskemal. Mad Dog is dead, but the actor Yayan Ruhian will be back as a new character, an honourable assassin named Prakoso. No, he&#39;s not Mad Dog&#39;s twin. He&#39;s a different character entirely. After The Raid got its &quot;R&quot; rating only after the MPAA got its 2 demanded cuts, it&#39;s just a matter of consequence that the sequel had to face a similar fate. Even before it hit US cinemas, Gareth Evans admitted via Twitter that cuts had to be made, although he was very happy with the amount of the alterations that only affected frames. In general, you&#39;d be wise to take such descriptions with a grain of salt when they come from an involved person but Evans&#39; statement turned out to be pretty accurate.
a5c7b9f00b
Axemas 2: Blood Slay full movie in hindi free download mp4And Esau Said to Jacob: Pour Into Me Some of This Red, Red, for I Am Faint full movie in hindi 720p downloadhindi MasksEpisode 1.36 in hindi free downloadhindi AliveWanted Johnny Texas hd mp4 downloadUnsafe Speed sub downloadEpisode 1.240 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe Episode 1.95Osmosis Jones full movie hd download
Please log in to post a reply.