Darnycand replied

293 weeks ago

Reservoir Dogs Full Movie In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A video game adaptation of Quentin Tarantino's 1992 film.
People gave this game a bad review that it doesn&#39;t deserve. I mean sure its not the best game in the world but it doesn&#39;t try to be. The game just fulls in the holes that the movie didn&#39;t. But this probably one of the best movie to video game ever. Most movies to video games usually change the plot of the movie to fit in a couple more guards to fight or add a new boss into the game. This game doesn&#39;t change a thing. It keeps the plot were it is and just lets you play the things that you didn&#39;t see in the movie because it was off screen. Now they are some problems like only Madison being their the game-play alittle off and short game-play. No games are perfect but this at least stays true to the plot and is the only action game i know were you can complete the game without killing any one or firing a bullet<br/><br/>Summary: Probably one of the best movie to video games going 7/10
****For those who haven&#39;t the film please STOP Reading**** This game when first hearing of it thought it was going to be another play the film kinda of game. But it isn&#39;t. This just explains some of things that the characters discussed in the classic film. Such questions that are answered include what happened to Mr.Blue, did Mr.Pink get away with the diamonds, how did Mr. Blonde get out and with the cop and much more. For people who&#39;d want a little more clarity and would like to play as all of the Dogs this is the perfect opportunity.<br/><br/>As the tech stuff goes the game play is fine, easy to control and what not but what ticks me off are the movie sequences in between the chapters. They look a little fuzzy and the characters don&#39;t look or sound similar to the original actors with the exception of Mr. Blonde.The graphics are fine nothing bothered me about it except comparing the look of the characters to the actors. I recognized Jack Mcgee&#39;s(Chief Riley on Rescue Me) voice portraying Mr.White who doesn&#39;t even sound close to Harvey Keitel&#39;s. In the game you could do cool stuff during the missions like when you try to run from the cops you can use by standers or cops as hostages and order cops to surrender or he/she gets it kinda deal and every character has a signature move which when you apply it on a cop or by stander, the camera pans up and to the right or to the left like the scene in the movie where Mr.Blonde cuts the cop&#39;s ear off.I also found the levels done in cars stupid. I thought those were pointless and made the game more like GTA rather than Max Payne kind game.<br/><br/>To sum up its a good game, plenty of shooting,blood and fun.Fans will enjoy it but might be ticked off by its lack of realism towards the film. I wonder if the answers provided where Tarantino&#39;s idea. When they developed the game they also had his script to rip stuff off from. Anyway if you have never seen the movie please watch it and then play the game it will seem a lot more fun and cooler if you are a new fan to Reservoir Dogs. Go out and buy it its $30 if you don&#39;t want to take the risk then just rent it. –don_logan–

646f9e108c
download TransparencyChantaje Sucio in hindi free downloadGambler telugu full movie downloadThe Protector in tamil pdf downloadThe Wall movie hindi free downloadhindi Bank ChorThe Outside Man full movie hd 720p free downloadHot Wheels Highway 35 World Race in hindi free downloadConcrete Revolutio full movie in hindi 1080p downloadBad Boys movie free download hd
Please log in to post a reply.